Friday, May 7, 2010

From Rebecca Cook

Dear Charlotte, Roxanna and Anita,

thank you so very much for sharing this sad news with me, and so filled with love and friendship. How very lucky she was to have you as such devoted friends. How much she will miss you, and you her. I send my condolences. I know how much she gave of her self as a person and what a painful void that leaves, now that she has gone. She certainly knew how to live life to the fullest, which makes her passing all the harder to accept.

what an inspiration she was to me...so fearless, so determined, always moving toward the next edge...i am so lucky that i knew her, worked with her and above all laughed with her. i sent the following email late in March after i heard that her illness had taken a turn for the worst. I do not know whether she received it, but it helps me to remember some of our times together.

much love, rebecca